DC4LT is a consortium of five partners with complementary research & education expertise and a track history of successful collaboration. Aiming to build resources for language teachers on using ICT, we combine expertise on language learning, Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), digital Language Curriculum and Materials Development and Evaluation, blended and online teaching, and technology enhanced learning (TEL).
Digital Competence Assessment Framework and Tool for language teachers
We will create a new framework and tool so that all teachers can self-assess their competences in finding, designing, deploying and using ICT in their practice.
e-Toolkit for Digital Competences
We will develop a set of training materials for boosting digital competences of language teachers.
Series of teacher training workshops in Europe
The three DC4LT Training Workshops will contribute to the project's effort on improving digital skills of language educators, promote excellence, spread best practices in teaching languages with technologies and support the open education philosophy.
Open Community of Practice platform for language teachers
We will open a place for sharing open educational resources and practices, opinions and informal interaction for all community members
Digital Competence Assessment Survey for Language Teachers
DIGITAL COMPETENCES FOR LANGUAGE TEACHERS
- A new framework and tool to assess digital competences of language teachers
- Target organisations and individual teachers delivering language training, supplying them with guidelines on deployment and sustainable use of ICT
- Designing teacher training workshops that have all major content in digital form
- Supporting the digital competences of language teachers via an open community portal
- Sharing education and research expertise from five organizations in the production of training materials, and more
PLAN FOR 3 YEARS
- ONE Analytical Report “User needs and SOTA in e-language teaching” 2019
- ONE Assessment Framework “Digital Competence Assessment Framework and Tool for language teachers” 2020 / 2021
- ONE e-Toolkit for Digital Competences, OERs and OEPs 2020 / 2021
- THREE Teacher training workshops 03.2020, 09.2020 and 05.2021
- FIVE International communication events 2019-2021