DC4LT is a consortium of five partners with complementary research & education expertise and a track history of successful collaboration. Aiming to build resources for language teachers on using ICT, we combine expertise on language learning, Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), digital Language Curriculum and Materials Development and Evaluation, blended and online teaching, and technology enhanced learning (TEL).
Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
DIGITAL COMPETENCES FOR LANGUAGE TEACHERS
- A new framework and tool to assess digital competences of language teachers
- Target organisations and individual teachers delivering language training, supplying them with guidelines on deployment and sustainable use of ICT
- Designing teacher training workshops that have all major content in digital form
- Supporting the digital competences of language teachers via an open community portal
- Sharing education and research expertise from five organizations in the production of training materials, and more
PLAN FOR 3 YEARS
- ONE Analytical Report “User needs and SOTA in e-language teaching” 2019
- ONE Assessment Framework “Digital Competence Assessment Framework and Tool for language teachers” 2020 / 2021
- ONE e-Toolkit for Digital Competences, OERs and OEPs 2020 / 2021
- THREE Teacher training workshops 03.2020, 09.2020 and 05.2021
- FIVE International communication events 2019-2021