This is a practical webinar for registered participants only.
Creation & Sharing of Language OERs via Webquests 2.0 Activities
The topics of language OERs and Webquests 2.0 activities are covered in two different webinars of the second DC4LT webinar series:
University of Macedonia, Greece
This workshop aims at promoting the creation and sharing of language OERs via Webquest 2.0 activities which are based on a collaborative and inquiry-based methodology and are facilitated by web 2.0 tools. The training session consists of two parts:
a) In the first part, the participants will be introduced to the theory of OERs and to the format of a Webquest 2.0 activity.
b) In the second part, the participants will explore selected Web 2.0 tools and will work in small groups in order to create and share their own language OERs in different formats on the topic of “Safer Internet for students”. The proposed OERs that will be created by the participants will address the different language needs of their students.
The session will conclude with the presentation of the artefacts produced by each group and the participants’ final feedback.
- learn how to create and share language OERs
- learn how to use web 2.0 technology
- learn in practice what webquest 2.0 activities are
- learn about task based learning & inquiry based learning
- learn basic rules about safety in Internet (security)
- learn how to work in collaboration online