Report from the Digital Language Teaching Global Webinar by DC4LT
The Digital Language Teaching Global Webinar was organized by DC4LT on 6 and 7 December 2021. The program included three keynotes, a roundtable discussion with invited experts, flash presentations of the major results of the DC4LT project and three interactive hands-on workshops. The event was attended by 70 participants.
The recording of the webinar are now published!
- Welcome by DC4LT team https://youtu.be/0pIRWeNhBvc
- Keynote 1: Why online language teachers need epistemology – and other tips for practitioners by Ursula Stickler https://youtu.be/S69CUGRMRJQ
- Keynote 2: How to effectively exploit ubiquitous technology in the teaching and learning of foreign languages by Jack Burston https://youtu.be/4ulv_N-khAs
- Roundtable discussion: Perspectives on digital language teaching with Ursula Stickler, Jack Burston, and George Mikros https://youtu.be/6Nk_OlzgZQI
- Flash presentation 1: Results of digital competence assessment surveys by DC4LT https://youtu.be/v96X3Zxl078
- Flash presentation 2: Digital competence assessment framework by DC4LT https://youtu.be/7JJSUPBS1ZQ
- Flash presentation 3: Digital competence trainer guide by DC4LT https://youtu.be/rfdZdQXtiwk
- Flash presentation 4: Digital competence for language teachers toolkit by DC4LT https://youtu.be/hBxFvQxcRsQ
- Keynote 3: Automatic Text Readability Analysis: Towards Explainable AI models in Applied Linguistics by George Mikros https://youtu.be/jKFtYMo4ndA
- Workshop 1: Introduction to computational text analysis using Voyant Tools by George Mikros https://youtu.be/mKFezedS9B4
- Workshop 3: Using Moodle Quiz to create language activities by Savvi Antoniou https://youtu.be/vjENr1wfShs
The videos are also embedded to the program page of the webinar: https://www.dc4lt.eu/digital-language-teaching-global-webinar/