Registration is open for the first series of webinars by DC4LT
The first webinar series by DC4LT will run from 16 to 26 March 2021.
At the DC4LT Webinar Series, the participants will engage in intensive training on applying digital tools and materials in language teaching. The diverse online activities and materials are carefully prepared by the DC4LT team will allow the participants to test their digital skills, improve their competences, and exchange their knowledge and practices.
The webinar series will include 12 modules. Each module will include a live session in Zoom and additional materials in Google Educational Workspace. The 12 modules of the series are:
- Opening: Digital Competences for Language Teachers
- Digital Competence Assessment Survey and Job Market
- Digital Competence Assessment Framework for Language Teachers
- Teachers Training Models and Teaching Methodologies in CALL
- Technology Overview for Language Teachers
- Response Tools for the Language Classroom
- Collaborative Learning Tools for Enhancing Language Learning
- Cloud Technologies in Language Learning and Google Workspace for Education
- Developing Digital Narrative for Quest-Based Learning
- Immersive Technologies for Language Learning
- Virtual Exchange: Developing Critical Digital Literacies
- Creation & Sharing of Language OERs via Webquests 2.0 Activities
Who should attend?
The DC4LT Webinar Series is designed primarily for language teachers who are interested in improving and sharing their skills and practices in using digital tools and materials. The webinars are also highly relevant for instructional designers, content designers, entrepreneurs and researchers working in the area of computer-assisted language learning.